"A tough melee fighter. The Barbarian's handsome, cultured cousin. Rumor has it that he was knighted based on the sheer awesomeness of his mustache alone."
- The Knight is unlockable from the Training Camp (Tutorial).
- He is a single target, melee ground troop.
- The Knight wields a long sword and has an amazing mustache.
- Due to the low Elixir cost and medium health and damage, the Knight is a good option to use with the damage dealing offense.
- Alternatively, the Knight can be used to back up higher hitpoint troops, such as the Giant Skeleton or Giant.
- Use the Knight as a meat shield for smaller troops, as it has high hitpoints.
- The Knight can only target one target at a time. Using cards such as Skeleton Army or Skeletons will distract and overwhelm the Knight.
- With moderate hitpoints and attack, it can be played offensively and defensively.
- From the Knight's description, Knights and Barbarians are said to be distant cousins, due to their physical similarities, especially their awesome mustaches.
- When a Knight is defeated, his fallen sword is embedded in the Arena's ground.
|1.1 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||3||x1||Troop||Template:Rarity|
|Damage per Hit|
|Damage per second|